- Full time permanent role for 5 star luxury resort
- Subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
A well known Australian business in the hospitality industry. As one of Australia’s most popular holiday destinations, this 5 star luxury resort employs a large, diverse and skilled team of people - so there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and progression.
This is your opportunity to showcase your superb baked goods and pastry skills through creative dessert and pastry offerings.
Fantastic work/life balance - head to the beach or do a spot of fishing before work, with your usual working hours being 4:00pm - 12:30am (though this may vary to meet our business needs).
- Full time permanent, live on island position
- Work as part of a small team to produce a variety of high quality products from scratch
- Produce high quality baked goods for bakery sales and restaurant on island
- High volume bread and pastry production
You are passionate about your chosen career and love creating delicious treats for our guests. You are a positive self-motivated team member and enjoy working in a professional yet relaxed environment.
- Certificate in Retail Bakery (please attach to application)
- Experienced with gourmet breads and pastry
- A positive and self-motivated attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you please submit your CV and covering letter as a single document via the link on this site. If you use LinkedIn to apply, please ensure your account settings allow a complete profile to be uploaded.
Feel free to call Andrew Thoseby should you have any questions on 0438 074 774 - we'd prefer to be looking at your CV when we speak to you.