MOBILE, ACCESSORIES & GADGETS
REPAIRS TECHNICIANS APPLY NOW!!!
Amazing commission structure
Great staff discounts on the latest tech and accessories
Fun family culture
About the Company and Role...
With over 50 stores nationwide this family-owned retailer is the market leader in all things Mobile & Tech. Established in 2009, they specialise in repair and maintenance of leading smart phone brands. Built on an amazing family-friendly culture, they ensure you feel valued for your contribution and receive recognition for your hard work!
This tech retailer is searching for its next ambitious Sales/Technician with an absolute passion in mobile & tech for its brand new Whyalla location. You will be familiar with working in a fast-paced and dynamic retail atmosphere. Along with achieving your sales targets, you will also be provided with training in basic mobile device repairs to be able to assist customers in more ways than one. You will be confident to go the extra mile for your devoted and returning customers.
Skills & Experience...
* Sales experience within a fast-paced environment
* An agile salesperson who can think on their feet
* A true passion for mobile & tech
* Repair experience is desired but not necessary
* Ability to learn and develop new skills
* Flexibility to work 30 hour week with one weekend day
* Experience working to and exceeding all budgets and KPI's
* A passion to provide an excellent customer experience
* An understanding of sales processes and techniques
Tech Skills required...
* Repair experience
* Achieve on average 15 or more repair jobs per week
* Ordering and maintaining stock level for repair parts in store.
* Ability to manage admin and communicate to customers on a high level
* Experience in igek repair system highly regarded...
* Deal with any repair issues within store (warranties and complaints)
* Be across new models to continuously improve your skill set
Benefits and Rewards...
* Opportunities for career progression
* Amazing commission structure
* Staff discounts on the latest and greatest tech, accessories and gadgets
* Family-friendly culture - don't just be another number
* Opportunity to learn how to repair all kinds of devices
* Recognition for your contribution: feel valued for the hard work you do!
If you're passionate about tech, and want to take the next step forward in your sales career with this fun, fast paced tech leader - Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jamie Olford | Job Reference 180157
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Jamie Olford on 0424 831 085 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing